He was a bullfrog (love that song) and the "Weeping Prophet" in the bible, however, this is not about a frog or a bug. Many summers ago, I named a grasshopper...
Not saying I have it figured out but this is what I know so far:
- Trust God & yourself.
- Commitment or monogamy is an agreement, it is NOT decided or dictated by one person.
- No matter how hard you fall for someone, you CANNOT place them between God and you.
- When a relationship fails, look for possible causes. LEARN from your experiences.
- Never eat heavy meals before bed. (heh heh heh)
- NEVER, ever, ever ever settle for less than you deserve.
- Compatibility (sexual or otherwise) MUST NOT be mistaken for love.
- Listen to your heart and follow your intuition.
- Very Important: DON’T lie to yourself by only seeing what you want to see.
That’s all for now, kiddies.